Nov 25, 2015
After countless ReWild Yourself! podcast episodes on human sexuality, I
wanted to summarize my feelings on the topic for you. Tune in for a wrap up
of each sexuality-themed episode and my concluding thoughts on what
biologically adaptive human sexuality looks like!
* Good Karma is the new Black Friday
* How Dave Asprey inspired a new home purchase
* A recent run-in with Lyme disease
* Sexuality Podcast Review:
o Freeing Ourselves from Shame with Christopher Ryan, PhD
o The Anatomy of Arousal with Sheri Winston
o Consciously Confronting Sexual Taboos with Kim Anami
o The Hidden Trauma of Circumcision with Ronald Goldman, PhD
o Your Core Erotic Blueprint with Jaiya
o Cultivating Polarity in Your Relationships with Michaela Boehm
o Marriage: The Way We Never Were with Stephanie Coontz
o Mars, Venus, and Gender Intelligence with John Gray
o How to Make a Daniel Vitalis with Neil Strauss
* What does biologically adaptive human sexuality look like?
Nov 18, 2015
Every year in the United States, about 300,000 people are diagnosed with
Lyme disease, according to recent studies. Symptoms of Lyme range from
early on fever, achy joints and fatigue to long term severe migraines,
short term memory loss and inflammation of brain and spinal cord. In this
episode, Earth poet and award-winning author Stephen Harrod Buhner joins us
to discuss this silent epidemic, how to avoid it and what to do if you
We discuss his recently updated book, Healing Lyme, where he outlines
leading scientific research, tests and treatment for Lyme disease. Stephen
also shares his potent herbal protocol for treating Lyme, which has an
amazing success rate: "75% of those who use the protocol as a core
treatment regimen (along with other herbs and supplements as symptoms
dictate) feel that they are cured."
This interview is filled with helpful and crucial information for those
infected with Lyme, have loved ones infected with Lyme or who live in areas
where Lyme ticks are common!
* What is Lyme Disease?
* Zombie ticks
* Sophisticated bacteria
* Be proactive
* How a robust immune system can help you ward off a Lyme infection
* Diagnostic testing for Lyme
* Stephen’s herbal protocol recommendations
* Can apitherapy help minimize Lyme symptoms?
* The problems with Western medicine practices
* Lyme co-infections
* The longterm effects of Lyme on life
* Entering the Lyme Wars
* Stephen’s GoFundMe for the revised edition of Healing Lyme
* Key trigger symptoms of Lyme
* We’ve exceed the carrying capacity of the Earth
Nov 11, 2015
This the most vulnerable and intimate interview I’ve ever shared publicly.
I’ve decided to release the full unedited version, where I share deeply
personal moments from my fairly traumatic childhood, because I think it’s
important that we begin to have this conversation.
But first, let me introduce you to this week’s guest: My friend Neil
Strauss is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Game, Rules of
the Game, Emergency, and Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead. Most
recently, Neil has published an incredibly powerful piece of work called
The Truth: An Uncomfortable Books About Relationships. In this book, Neil
shares some very intimate and personal moments from his past that shed
light onto his adult relationships, which made me feel comfortable to share
a bit about my past here. The theme of this show is mommy/daddy issues: we
all have them — even those with seemingly perfect childhoods.
Please have compassion on me, my family and yourself as you listen in.
Thank you for being here and allowing me to share so openly!
* Why Neil wrote The Truth
* What The Truth is all about
* Daniel’s feelings on sexuality
* How your relationships with your parents can heavily influence your
* Neil and Daniel dive into Daniel’s childhood
* A bit about Neil’s childhood story
* An intimate, transformational experience for Daniel and his mother
* A book about recovery
* Elders and olders
* Finding your sexual species
* Long term happiness vs short term pleasure
* Finding Neil and his work
Nov 5, 2015
John Gray is the leading relationship expert in the world and best-selling
author of “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus.” His books have sold
over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
In this fascinating conversation, we discuss the philosophical and
physiological components of polarity in men and women, and how to use
polarity to create richer, more fulfilling relationships. John shares many
insights he’s learned from his own personal relationship and experiences
(and years of research, of course), and he offers countless strategies for
increasing testosterone in men and oxytocin & estrogen in women. John is a
true expert in his field, and this interview is brimming with juicy nuggets
of information — you may want to listen more than once!
* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
* Women, work & testosterone
* How to double your testosterone in a week
* Ejaculation and celibacy
* Balancing polarity within ourselves
* John’s first sexual experiences
* Mastering sexual energy
* The big “O” (oxytocin)
* How men and women handle stress differently
* Ladies first — how the female orgasm works
* Processing emotions
* The benefits of a monogamous relationship
* Conscious Men
* Why schedule sex?
* Endure and contain
* John’s advice to women for bettering their relationships
* Sharing emotion is feminine; complaining is masculine
* Connect with John
* A tip from John on active listening in relationships